In all application areas our focus is on using the simplest design, comprised of the fewest number of elements to deliver the greatest system integrity and performance. Designed, engineered and built with passion and soul for motorsport.
We aim to… eliminate complexity, add value
Fluid transfer assemblies (low to high pressure):
- Fuel (high pressure PTFE / stainless steel, lightweight silicone / aluminium and in tank ultra lightweight PEEK fuel systems)
- Pneumatic systems
- Filtration (standard and custom filters available from 3micron / ß2000 depth media to last chance stainless steel mesh)
Fluid transfer methods:
- Flexible hose (swage and crimp)
- Rigid hard-line (direct swage / crimped, formed ends, compression, and welded)
- Hybrid (direct hose to hard-line)
- Formed polymers
We offer full design and engineering services
Fluid dynamics lines are supported by our: control valves, quick-disconnect elements and filters. Materials utilised include: aluminium, Kevlar, PEEK, PTFE, stainless steel and titanium.
When required, or desired, we are also happy to provide full testing and inspection.
Additional services we offer include: additive manufacturing, laser marking, integration, assembly etc.
Application areas in motorsport, for race or performance, include; power steering, gearshift, clutches, differential, wing operation, brake systems, throttle control, inlet valves, turbo wastegates, suspension, fuel systems and much more.